Highlight audio from the #ResultsJunkies North American Tech Tour in Stillwater, OK featuring The Golding Group CEO Kyle Golding speaking very specifically about how to create effective branding for your start-up. This special episode was recorded and edited by Sarah Zubair. Check out her YouTube channel. Sarah’s video edit of this episode is on our YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/GoldingGroupYouTube. The full 45-minute talk will be available soon.
In less than 4 minutes, Kyle discusses Branding concepts with the live audience:
- Branding is knowing who you are and how you will compete
- Advertising is the outward execution of your Branding
- Branding is the management of dichotomy
- A division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different
- Branding concurrently connects with your BEST audience & separates your business from the multitude of competition (differentiation)
- Specific but universal
- Immediate with longevity
- Should be able to stand the test of time, still be relevant and attractive 5, 10 and 25 years from now
- On (or before) trend but not trendy
- Branding cannot save a bad idea, product or company
- Good branding makes your marketing more efficient
- Good marketing makes your brand understandable
Subscribe to the NeoMarketing podcast on iTunes http://bit.ly/TheGoldingGroup and videos on YouTube http://bit.ly/GoldingGroupYouTube.
Every week on the NeoMarketing podcast, The Golding Group partners Pritch Pritchard, APR and Kyle Golding briefly (5-8 mins.) discuss best practices, latest trends and modern techniques for professional business communications including advertising, marketing, digital channels, social media, public relations and alternative options. Educational, informative and (hopefully) entertaining.
Let’s engage. Follow us on