Non-Profit executive leadership with lots of style sums up Cher Golding. She has over 15 years of non-profit experience, with over 10 in top leadership positions. Cher is currently a Donor Fund Administrator at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
Before that, she has been the boss at the Harn Homestead Museum and the Mental Health Association of Central Oklahoma. When Cher took the Harn position, she was recognized as one of the youngest Executive Directors in the state by the Daily Oklahoman.
This is how Cher rolls:
- FIX THINGS (do things the right way) – Cher’s track record proves she can turn a loser into a winner: doubling (even tripling) income, program attendance and public awareness.
- SOLVE PROBLEMS (people and organizations) – Staffing and board management go a long way in making an organization successful.
- TELL STORIES (that people need to hear) – Her bag of tricks includes public speaking, stalking the halls of the capitol or writing marketing materials that teach and move you at the same time.
- THROW GREAT PARTIES (for a cause) – Event planning and execution are Cher’s secret weapons in fundraising and spreading awareness about worthwhile organizations and issues.
- Oklahoma County Systems of Care Executive Committee
- Coalition of Advocates
Past Board Member Of:
- Governor’s Transformation Advisory Board
- United Way of Central Oklahoma – Agency Directors Association
- Oklahoma City Orchestra League
- Oklahoma State University/Oklahoma City’s Applied Technology Department
- Oklahoma Museums Association
- Oklahoma Center for Non-profits Client Services Committee
- Hoopla Fundraiser Event for the Parkinson Foundation
- Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition’s 12×12 event
- Oklahoma Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- Individual Artists of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Media Network
- Oklahoma Chapter of the American Women in Radio and Television (AWRT)
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art’s Omelette Party
- Untitled ArtSpace Friday Night Faction Committee
- Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition’s Open Studio Tour
- IAO Not So Silent Night
- Oklahoma City Philharmonic Music-Grams
- Westmoore High School – 2009 Alumni Hall of Honor
- OKC Business – 2006 Top 40 Under 40 Leaders
- Journal Record – 2005 Achiever’s Under 40 Class
- Oklahoma Media Network – Rising Star Award
- Oklahoma City Ad Club – 2010 Addy Bronze Award Best Card/Invitation: Fondue Fandango
- Oklahoma City Ad Club – 2009 Addy Bronze Award Best Card/Invitation: Fondue Fandango
- Frontier Country Marketing Association – 2009 Outstanding Food Festival: Fondue Fandango
- Oklahoma State Department of Tourism – 2006 Red Bud Award: Harn Homestead Brochure
- Oklahoma Museum Association – 2006 Best Promotional Piece: Harn Homestead Brochure
- Oklahoma Museum Association – 2006 Best Newsletter: Harn Homestead Bimonthly Newsletter
- Oklahoma City Ad Club – 2005 Addy Gold Award: Allied Arts Annual Report