Kyle Golding is an award winning communications, strategic planning and process specialist with over 20 years of advertising, graphic design, marketing and public relations experience. Kyle is one of those rare individuals who combines right brain creativity and left brain logistics with ease. He’s a concept to completion, big picture thinker.
Kyle has a varied and tremendous manufacturing, entertainment, communications, small business and non-profit background. He is known for his creative, there is no box approach to business problem solving.
“Kyle understands client’s demographics better than they understand themselves. I hope to work with Kyle again and again.” Mike Jones - Scissortail Creative
A dynamic public speaker, Kyle has been the featured presenter for many top marketing, PR and advertising groups such as PRSA, IABC, Oklahoma Arts Council and AFP. Contact Kyle for information about speaking to your professional organization.
- Watch Kyle on NewsOK talking at the Oklahoma Arts Conference about creativity and business.
Some of the many honors Kyle has received includes:
- 12 ADDY awards
- 4 International Association of Business Communicators awards
- 5 American Marketing Association awards
- 2 Oklahoma Department of Tourism Redbud awards
- 2 Oklahoma Museums Association awards
- Name to the Forty Under 40 list by OKC Biz magazine in 2005
With a long history of business ownership, marketing and management, Kyle has created a huge amount of success for his clients:
- Metro 50 Awards for Fastest Growing Private Companies by the Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce (multiple time winners, multiple clients)
- Beacon Award for Community Involvement (multiple time winners, multiple clients)
- Inc. 5000 Listing (first time in client history)
- Quality Magazine Manufacturer of the Year
- Quality Magazine Leadership 100 List (multiple times)
- Multiple National and International Magazine Cover Features
- and more…
Kyle also has a tremendous background in non-profit marketing, management and serving on boards and committees. This currently includes:
- Board President and Marketing Chair (2011-2013) Inclusion In Art
- Board member and Sponsorship Committee (2011-2012) American Marketing Association
- Board member (2011-2013) Public Relations Society of America Oklahoma City Chapter
- Public Relations and Marketing Committee (2011-2012) Oklahomans for the Arts
- Marketing Committee (2011-2013) Boy Scouts of America Last Frontier Council
- Marketing Committee (2011-2012) Mental Health Association of Central Oklahoma
- Leadership Arts (2012) Oklahoma State Arts Council
and in the past:
- President (2010-2011) Oklahoma City Philharmonic Associate Board
- Executive Committee (2010-2011) Oklahoma City Philharmonic Board
- Marketing Chair (2009-2011) Oklahoma City Philharmonic Associate Board
- Presidents Mentoring Round Table (2011) League of American Orchestras
- League of American Orchestras Leadership panel (2011)
- Director of Marketing and Creative Services for United Way of Central Oklahoma
- Pro-Bono Creative Director (2005-2010) for Harn Homestead Museum
Kyle has been featured in multiple publications such as OKC Biz, Daily Oklahoman, Edmond Sun, OK Gazette and Journal Record. He was recently interviewed about personalization in marketing for increased relevance on the 7 Minute Smart Marketer podcast (available on iTunes). Kyle’s blog has also garnered national attention by the likes of the American Marketing Association and League of American Orchestras.