We help you make a well-informed decision about what your new website needs in style and function. We focus on usability for your maximum effectiveness. We build websites for you to use as needed, or we partner with you to maintain and maximize your website. It’s all up to you.
A few examples of websites we have designed/build include (but not limited to):
- Health Alliance For The Uninsured Non-Profit Org.
- Ncite Partners Specialized Recruiting Services
- Elite Analytics B2B for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- SoundQubed Community focused e-commerce site for DIY audio/video fans
- The American Diplomat Podcast American Diplomat Podcast platform for hosting, playing and promoting every episode of the program
- VORTTX Training and Testing SaaS(marketing) Our Venture Partnership SaaS / E-commerce Platform and virtual training system
- VORTTX.training (educational training) Password Protected Membership
- The Golding Group Of course – includes videos, the #NeoMarketing Podcast and email newsletter
- Ronna Pernell Visual Artist Artist Portfolio and Marketing site
- Share Furniture Custom furniture gallery
- Smith and Pickel Construction OKC Construction Firm, with an updated look and feel through design and use of photos
- Tipton Children’s Home The first website update for this non-profit in a very long time, including videos and online applications
- Inclusion In Art Pro Bono website for Oklahoma non-profit focused on racial and cultural diversity in Oklahoma’s visual arts.
- 1219 Creative Co-working and Art Gallery
- Full Circle Books The largest independent bookstore in Oklahoma, this website redesign has a robust calendar, meet the staff and multitudes of photos from the unique and interesting retail space.