You’re invited to a Venture Capital Happy Hour to introduce professional services for investment companies outside the standard legal, accounting and marketing support. Our goal is to provide information about new and different options you might not be aware of or currently utilizing. These services can add value to your offer sheets and increase the potential for success in your business portfolio.
Please join us on Thursday, October 12th at The Verge OKC for networking, a brief presentation and direct conversations with our experts about capital growth support services specifically for VC firms, limited partners and venture investors followed by a Happy Hour at Oklahoma Craft Brewhouse sponsored by Insperity.
Venture Capital (VC) investing is more than just writing checks. VC firms, limited partners and individual investors offer support, connections and expertise to the startups and early-stage companies in their portfolios. To better support your investments, we have curated a specialized list of additional support services* to assist essential business activities in key areas critical to VC firms and investors: Human Resources, Treasury Services, Strategic Planning, Audience Development, Fractional Leadership and Talent Recruiting and Retention.
- Bobby Stewart, Business Performance Advisor at Insperity insperity.com/capitalgrowth
- Brad Willis, Friendly Neighborhood Banking Guy ffb.com/small-business/treasury-services
- Kyle Golding, Entrepreneur, startup advisor and 2019-20 chairman of the Oklahoma Venture Forum thegoldinggroup.com
- Corey Walker, reformed corporate recruiter at Ncite Partners ncitepartners.com/our-approach/our-recruiting-solutions
- Special thanks to our partner Kristin Garcia, Operations Director at The Verge OKC
Capital Growth Support Services For Venture Investors + Happy Hour
- Thursday, October 12th
- The Verge OKC
- 12 E California Ave STE 200 in Bricktown
- 3:30 – 4:30pm Brief presentation and networking
- 4:30pm Happy Hour downstairs in Oklahoma Craft Brewhouse https://oklacraft.com/ sponsored by Insperity
*Specific needs may vary depending on the investment focus and strategy of the VC firm and the industry in which they operate.
Thanks. See you there!