Kyle Golding is a born entrepreneur who started his first business as a teenager. Over his 30 year career, he has owned and operated businesses in multiple industries. Golding has positioned, marketed and managed musicians, start-ups, small businesses, corporations and nonprofits to local, national and worldwide success. He is the CEO and Chief Strategic Idealist for The Golding Group, an award-winning think tank of strategy, business process management (BPM) and marketing integration experts with offices in Oklahoma City and Philadelphia. Golding specializes in the activation of data for successful business strategy, tactics and measurement.
Golding is also the CMO of a Medtech startup VORTTX Training and Testing, which provides online virtual tabletop exercises for healthcare facility emergency response training. He owns Share Furniture, was a former partner (purchased 2017) at 1219 Creative Co-Work Space + Art Gallery and has invested in and consulted for numerous start-ups and venture projects. Kyle is quoted in Entrepreneur Magazine about “what it takes to be a creative entrepreneur”.
Known as a dynamic public speaker, Golding delivers business advice and motivation via his No BS style of communicating as the host of the Beers And Branding live events, co-host of The Golding Group #NeoMarketing podcast and his #SaturdayMorningHustle social media videos. He has a Communications B.A. from Oklahoma City University (double major: Public Relations and Radio/Television/Film Broadcasting).
Golding has been the featured presenter for many top marketing, PR and advertising groups such as AMA, PRSA, IABC, Oklahoma Arts Council, Ignite OKC and AFP. He is the featured speaker of the Beers And Branding quarterly series of live business development and marketing events, as well as the host of the DD Audio #SpeakerSeries, live marketing events. He was interviewed by KFOR-TV about the death of the Twinkie brand.
Some of the many individual and group honors Golding has received include:
- 12 ADDY awards in 5 years
- 6 International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) awards in 2 years
- 2013 IABC Professional of the Year nominee
- 11 American Marketing Association awards in 3 years (1 Judges Choice)
- 2 PRSA Upper Case Awards
- 2 Oklahoma Department of Tourism Redbud awards
- 2 Oklahoma Museums Association awards
- Name to the Forty Under 40 list by OKC Biz magazine in 2005
With a long history of business ownership, marketing and management, Kyle has created a huge amount of success for his clients:
- Metro 50 Awards for Fastest Growing Private Companies by the Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce (multiple time winners, multiple clients)
- Beacon Award for Community Involvement (multiple time winners, multiple clients)
- Inc. 5000 Listing (first time in client history)
- Quality Magazine Manufacturer of the Year (first time in client history)
- Quality Magazine Leadership 100 List (multiple times)
Kyle also has a tremendous background in non-profit marketing, management and serving on boards and committees. This currently includes:
- Chairman (2019-2020) Oklahoma Venture Forum
- Co-Chair (2019) Bar Wars fundraising event for Other Options, Inc.
- Treasurer & Marketing Chair (2015-2019) Inclusion In Art
and in the past:
- Community Advisory Board (2015-2017) Junior League
- Tree Bank Foundation – Tree To Table Committee (2015)
- Visual Arts Scholarship Event (VASE) Committee (2014-2015) Oklahoma State Fair
- Board member (2011-2015) Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Oklahoma City Chapter
- Centennial Camporee Promotions Chair (2014) Boy Scouts of America Last Frontier Council
- Inclusion In Art (2012-2013) Board President
- Marketing Committee (2011-2014) Boy Scouts of America Last Frontier Council
- Leadership Arts (2012) Oklahoma State Arts Council
- Marketing Committee (2011-2012) Mental Health Association of Central Oklahoma
- Board member and Sponsorship Committee (2011-2012) American Marketing Association
- Public Relations and Marketing Committee (2011-2012) Oklahomans for the Arts
- President (2010-2011) Oklahoma City Philharmonic Associate Board
- Executive Committee (2010-2011) Oklahoma City Philharmonic Board
- Marketing Chair (2009-2011) Oklahoma City Philharmonic Associate Board
- Presidents Mentoring Round Table (2011) League of American Orchestras
- League of American Orchestras Leadership Panel (2011)
- Director of Marketing and Creative Services for United Way of Central Oklahoma (2006-2008)
- Pro-Bono Creative Director (2005-2010) for Harn Homestead Museum
Kyle has been featured in multiple publications such as Entrepreneur Magazine, OKC Biz and Journal Record. He has been interviewed on the OOMPHCAST podcast about online marketing techniques and Oklahoma Horizon TV about creativity in the workplace. Kyle has been quoted/referenced by the American Marketing Association, Express Employment and League of American Orchestras.
Kyle has a Communications B.A. from Oklahoma City University (double major: Public Relations and Radio/Television/Film Broadcasting). Contact him via email, follow on Twitter: @KyleGolding or check out one of these great links:
Golding Group Facebook
Golding Group YouTube Channel