Why do marketing pros and business decision makers need to hear from and collaborate with artist, musicians, etc….? Because creatives have influence, connect with audiences, draw attention, reflect current culture and predict what happens next.
1. Artist are the original storytellers
2. Storytelling is content creation
3. In marketing content is king
4. This is why business needs to embrace artist
On this week’s #NeoMarketing Podcast, we’ll be discussing visionary marketing tactics, the use of technology and innovative approaches to starting or running a small business, personal brand or passion project as part of the DD Audio #SpeakerSeries event at Project 3810 tonight (5/24) featuring special guest speaker Jabee @mynameisjabee Williams.
Details and RSVP for the event are at http://bit.ly/DDAudioSpeaker. DD Audio is so much more than just car stereo speakers. Introducing a new live event for the creative community: DD Audio 2018 #SpeakerSeries. Twice a year, DD Audio will invite interesting and exciting people to speak with audiences about visionary marketing tactics, the use of technology and innovative approaches to starting or running a small business, personal brand or passion project. The Golding Group is excited to be partnering with DD Audio and Project 3810 on this event series.
Our inaugural event will feature Jabee Williams and be hosted by our CEO Kyle Golding. Jabee is a multi-talented Emmy award-winning rap artist from Oklahoma City, OK who has been a DD Audio ambassador since 2015. Hear about artist/business partnerships, product endorsement and the power of collaboration from one of OKC’s brightest voices in music and community. Kyle is an award-winning creative professional with 30+ years of business experience. He’s known for his No BS style of communicating as the host of the Beers And Branding live events, co-host of this podcast and his #SaturdayMorningHustle social media videos.
- When: Thursday, May 24th, 2018
- Time: 5:30pm Networking, 6:00-6:45pm Program, 6:45-7:00pm Q/A
- Place: Project 3810 Event Center
- Cost: Free
- Host: Kyle Golding, CEO of The Golding Group
- Special Guest: Jabee Williams, Emmy award-winning rapper, DD Audio Ambassador, Partner at Tower Theatre & Community Space Coordinator for The Auditorium at The Douglass
- Presenting Sponsor: DD Audio
- Supporting Sponsors: The Golding Group & Project 3810
Let’s engage. Follow us on