Pritch and Kyle discuss “lightning round style” the most common communication mistakes they see businesses make every single day. Listen along as they detail what each of the most these missteps are, how it hurts your business communication and how to avoid them.
Pritch’s Top 5 Communication Mistakes
- Spin Is A 4 Letter Word
- Ethical Lapses (big and small)
- The Micro-Managing Boss
- Objectives (that aren’t really)
- These Are Tactics, Not Strategy
Kyle’s Top 5 Communication Mistakes
- Not Using Brand Voice On Social Media
- It’s Social Media, not Selling Media (bonus: social listening)
- One And Done Content Use
- Not Adapting Message Per Each Channel
- Measuring Quantity Over Quality – Because Conversion Is The Only Metric That Matters
We get a little fired up this week. In fact, Kyle issues not 1 but 2 challenges to the audience. Listen and then make comments if you agree, disagree or just want to add more to the conversations.
Every week on the NeoMarketing podcast, The Golding Group partners Pritch Pritchard, APR and Kyle Golding briefly (5-8 mins.) discuss best practices, latest trends and modern techniques for professional business communications including advertising, marketing, digital channels, social media, public relations and alternative options. Educational, informative and (hopefully) entertaining. https://thegoldinggroup.com