Golding Group Partner and Chief Strategic Idealist Kyle Golding will be the featured speaker for the August IABC OKC meeting. His topic “Cause Marketing: Overcoming Stigma and Other Challenges” will explain how a research, planning and creative execution come together when creating an integrated marketing campaign. The meeting is 11:30 – 12:30 at the Bricktown Brewery (2nd floor). Click here for more details or to RSVP. Along with free parking in Bricktown, here are the top 10 reasons to attend:
- Learn how to plan and execute a highly effective (and award winning) integrated campaign.
- “Overcoming Stigma” – You don’t get to talk about that very often.
- Discussion of For-Profit and Non-Profit marketing including differences and similarities.
- New haircut!
- Learn all the angles of full campaign integration.
- Because it’s at a brewery, you can order a beer (maybe).
- How to harness the power of PR by staying on message.
- Did I mention this campaign has won a lot of awards? There will be a cool video section of the talk.
- How to get excited about research, planning and measurement.
- No teleprompter! What’s the worst that could happen?
We hope to see you all there. Thanks again to IABC OKC for the opportunity to talk about marketing with our peers.