The next chapter in our Adapt, Adopt or Pivot During COVID-19 series. We discuss how your business decisions during the Coronavirus will not go “back to normal” in the future. Instead, utilize what you have learned, new tools added and continuing to pay attention to your audience for direction.
- Unpredictability is very bad for business
- Adapt, Adopt or Pivot your business model
- There is no such thing as a “New Normal”
- COVID-19 stress is impacting everyone
- No, you’re not pivoting back soon – Slow Down!
- You can’t force people to like your business model
- Start with a question, solve an actual problem
- Don’t be ostentatiously braggadocious 16:09 Listening is more important than ever before
- The only way your business survives COVID-19 is by listening to your audience
- Social listening and social proof
On every #NeoMarketing podcast, we discuss best practices, latest trends and modern techniques for professional business communications including advertising, marketing, digital channels, social media, public relations and alternative options.
Let’s engage! Follow us:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoldingGroup @GoldingGroup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thegoldinggroup/ @TheGoldingGroup
Listen, Watch, Subscribe or Stream the #NeoMarketing podcast: http://bit.ly/NeoMarketingSubscribe